LOVE FROM CZECH REPUBLIC

2:15 AM




I always have a childish smile on my face whenever there is incoming mail, but specially, when it carries such beauties. This one was sent by my dearest Denisa, from Czech Republic.
 
 She is always very thoughtful and supportive about my deep love for photography. She made me a beautiful envelope with a black and white photograph, that I really got passioned about. Also, she sent me this lovely postcard looking like a part of a colouring book we ll know very well: the secret gaden. I didn’t even knew it was available in postcard type. I’d love to water colour it soon, but I’m also fighting against the will of keeping it like this. (I’m a lover for black and white illustration :P)
Anyways, it’s was a special moment to finally receive and read Denisa’s letter :)
 
With love,
M.

Related Posts

0 comments