DEAR NÍCIA

1:52 PM


This was sent a while ago, but I had some troubles with my computer. For some reason we didn't seem to be recognizing my SD memory card - panic situation for any wannabe photographer. Finally, my mum was able to recover my USB cable. Because later is better than never, and because it's the kind intention that matters, here I am showing what I made for our dear Nícia.



It was a bit hard to write for her kid, because I don't feel like I have any talent with kids, and wasn't sure of what was I supposed to say. But I decided to tell him things I consider important for a nice conscious living. Hope he will find some joy, when the time to read the postcards arrives.
As for his beautiful mother, I hope she'll find herself surrounded by love and warmth with the little beauties I prepared for her. :)

With love, 
M.

Related Posts

1 comments

  1. You can be sure I loved every single bit of it. :) I'm also taking your challenges to the next level and recording videos around it. I'm also having trouble with my computer and I don't know wheter I'll be able to edit them, but as soon as I do I'll upload them with your tag. ;D

    Thank you so much for your beautiful words, to me and my son. I'm sure he will enjoy it. And for having this project. Your work is like magic, but instead of bunnies, you take smiles out of a hat. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete